Furnace Maintenance In Northern Neck!
At Pritchard & Fallin, we pride ourselves on giving our customers what they need at a reasonable price. Our philosophy is to approach each customer’s problem as if it were our problem in our home. We teach our technicians to be very sensitive to the customer’s needs and home.
The Premier Choice For Furnace Maintenance In Callao, VA
Like other HVAC systems within your home, furnace systems feature many moving parts that will invariably wear out over time. Regular furnace maintenance is the surest way to stay ahead of the curve and prevent complete system breakdown at the worst possible moment.
At Pritchard & Fallin, we are proud to be the team to trust for comprehensive furnace maintenance services in Northumberland County. Reach out to our team today to schedule your furnace maintenance.
What Is Furnace Maintenance?
Furnace maintenance is a preventive service designed to keep your system working optimally. At its core, the service involves thoroughly inspecting your furnace and completing necessary upgrades and repairs to keep it working effectively.
What Happens During Furnace Maintenance?
During a furnace maintenance session, the technician will test, clean, and lubricate all vital components of the furnace. At Pritchard & Fallin, we have an action list built with our 37 years of experience as the premier choice for furnace maintenance in Northern Neck, VA. Some of the things we do during furnace tune-ups include:
- Inspection of the vent system and clearing out debris
- Testing the blower and burners
- Lubricating all moving parts
- Cleaning the blower to remove dust
- Replacing air filters
- Inspecting the heat exchanger
- Checking the thermostat for proper calibration
- Inspecting the condensate pipe and pump system for high-efficiency furnaces
- Checking the electrical connection for any signs of damage
- Inspecting the thermocouple
- Checking the fuel line for leaks and confirming that the pressure is right
The Benefits Of Furnace Maintenance
Taking proper care of your furnace system will only result in the system taking care of you in return. Below we have listed benefits of furnace maintenance in Callao, VA and surrounding areas
- Lower your energy bills: If you keep using your furnace with worn-out components, the system will work harder and burn more energy to heat your home. Regular maintenance will ensure less strain on your furnace, and, by extension, you won’t pay more than necessary to keep your home warm.
- Improve your unit’s lifespan: Preventive maintenance will keep your furnace working longer, saving you from irreparable breakdowns that will leave you in need of a new furnace.
- Better air quality: Simple maintenance work like cleaning the blower, removing debris from your vent, and replacing air filters can make your indoor air a lot cleaner.
- Improved savings: Quality maintenance work will save you money on persistent repairs and regular emergency callouts.
When Should You Schedule Furnace Maintenance?
At Pritchard & Fallin, we recommend scheduling furnace maintenance at least once a year. The ideal time should be late in the summer or fall to ensure you have a furnace well-equipped to handle the rigors of keeping your home warm.
However, if your furnace hasn’t undergone maintenance at least once over the last two to three years, the right time to schedule your furnace maintenance is right now!
Schedule Your Furnace Maintenance Today
To enjoy all the benefits of a fully functional furnace system, call Pritchard & Fallin today at (804) 529-7838 to book an appointment with the leading name for furnace maintenance in Northumberland County, VA, and the surrounding areas.